My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Friday, April 5, 2013

March 29, 2013 - Upgraded!!

March 29, 2013 - Upgraded!!

This entire post is dedicated to the fact that I some how was upgraded to business class on my international 6 hour flight from Hong Kong to Delhi.
  • The rows had 7 seats instead of 9
  • The pillows were covered in silk
  • The seat fully reclined 
  • The TV monitor was no less than 17inches
  • They serve pineapple juice and a hot towel before the plane even left the        jetway
  • The meal was served with real silverware and the wine in a real glass
  • I had enough leg room to fully extended my legs plus some.  
  • The earphones were seriously legit!
  • There was a curtain that separated us from the common folk

It was luxury, something backpackers can only dream of.  A great way to celebrate almost exactly 6 months of traveling.

What I learned:
You can get good sleep on a plane.  You just have to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment