My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 5-7, 2013 - Jaipur, India


April 5-7, 2013 - Jaipur, India

We arrived in Jaipur late, took a tuk tuk to Montys place and went to bed soon after.

The next morning I got to meet a good friend of Monty's and we pretty much spent the day just hanging out.  Though we did go purchase more fish for Monty's fish tank.   And we all went to see another Bollywood movie.  This one was much better than the first once.  The characters spoke more english throughout the movie and the plot had me rolling of laughter!

The guys cooked up a feast of mutton and chapati.  I did help peel the garlic!  It was yummy!  We spent the night chatting.

The next morning I caught the 10am bus to Ajmer where I caught another bus to Pushkar.  Once in Pushkar I rested.  And it was the perfect place for a rest.  Its a small town surrounding a small lake.  Though still a bit hectic its quieter and more chill.

What I have learned:  Bollywood is quite hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment