My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Sunday, February 2, 2014

December 21 - 23, 2014 - Rio De Janiero, Brazil

December 21 - 23, 2013 - Rio De Janiero, Brazil

I flew back to Rio for the last few days of my time in South America.

I was able to do a few things that I missed on my first stop in Rio.

I visited the Sugar Loaf Mountain.





 

Walked along Copacabana Beach.





And ate some tasty Brazilian meats and had few last caipirinhas.









THEN it was off to airport to fly home for Christmas.  The plan is to land at DFW and go straight to Christmas dinner at my cousin Amanda's home.  Cant wait!

Brazil has been fantastic and its definitely on my list of places to return to and spend more time.  Its such a large diverse place and I spent so little time there.  Until next time, Brazil, Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment