My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Monday, February 3, 2014

January 6 - 20, 2014 - Texas, USA

January 6 - 20, 2014 - Texas, USA

I spent the next week hanging out with Dad.  We visited the RV show, went out for one of his friends' bday, and went for a little hike out at the farm.



We also met up with Kale and Megan in Dallas to eat Thai food and visit the Perot Museum and their Animal Bodies Exhibit.




On the 17th I went with Kale out for his birthday.  We started at the Comedy Club then out for a couple of drinks with his GF and friends.



Then on the 18th I and some other ladies had planned for Sara's Texas Bachelorette Party.  And It was a great success.  What happens in the BP stays in the BP but I can tell you it started with food at Chimys and ended with 8 girls chasing down cabs and one rando trying to hitch a ride in our taxi (we kicked him out!).  There was also lots of Billys Bobs in between.  Fort Worth is always a great time!  Cant wait for Steve and Sara's wedding in Charleston in May!



I then had a couple of days to pack and figure out allll the details of my next year away.

Oh and exciting news!  The day before I headed out to Fiji I sent my resume to a couple of potential job openings in New Zealand.  One of those emailed me back the very next day.  Since then I have been organizing an interview with the company.  I will keep yall posted on how all that goes!!  But Im excited! 

1 comment: