My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Monday, February 3, 2014

December 31, 2013 - New Year's Eve, Dallas, Texas

December 31, 2013 - New Year's Eve, Dallas, Texas

I am lucky enough to have some fantastic friends that I met in Kentucky living in Dallas now.  They also happen to be some of my most favorite people in this entire world too.  And what better way to ring in the New Year than to celebrate with them?!?!?

We started at their place with welcome home drinks for both them and me (i brought that huge bottle of Christmas vodka).  They had just returned from visiting their respective families in Nebraska and Ohio.

Then we met up with some of their friends at Beni Hana for dinner.


I take the opportunity when in Texas to wear my boots as much as possible. 





Then off to watch the Texas A&M Bowl game and to ring in the new year in Frisco.  There was plenty of dancing and the camera game!








It was a fun filled entertaining night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment