My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 5, 2013 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

October 5, 2013 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

I waited, and waited, and waited, and then finally......ALENE arrived at the hostel! We got settled into our room and then headed out to change our dollars.  After that we walked through the pedestrian street just looking around.  And what do we see?!?!  A Wranglers store! Perfect! Just when I thought it was gonna be a pain in the rear to get new jeans a Wranglers store pops up! I love life! And I am now the proud owner of my first pair of Wranglers.  Yehaw. 

And as you have to do in Argentina, Alene and I went out for an early dinner and delicious steak and wine and desert of Dulce de leche at a place called Dada.  And it was tasty.  We also stayed so long at the restaurant that we moved from the table to the bar and the bartender started feeding us the leftovers of all the drinks he was making for other patrons.  After dinner we visited the hostel bar, made a few friends, but went to bed early.  I guess thats what happens you start drinking wine at 6pm.  :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment