My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 1 - 3, 2013 - La Paz, Bolivia

October 1 - 3, 2013 - La Paz,  Bolivia

The next few days with Nick and Joep were crazy and fun and exhausting.  We stayed up all night and bummed most of the days.  I'm really gonna miss them and all the crazy fun we have had together.  I hope to see them again in the future as well.  That's the tough thing about travel friends.  You meet, you have fun, you get close, then you leave and you never know if you will meet again.

Our last night was beer pong!




And Nick dancing on the bar!



On the 3rd the guys left and I had a day to finalize my trip to Argentina.  I still needed to print off my visa information and make copies of my passport, etc. And the day before I had left my ATM card in the ATM machine so I had to go to the bank and track that down.  Thankfully, they had it and it was fairly easy to get it back.  Though I had a mini panic attack when I realized what I had done.

Also realized today that my ONLY pair of jeans have a huge hole in the crotch.  Huge! They are unwearable.  And thats really unfortunate.  I hate jean shopping at home...I can only imagine the headache it will be to buy jeans in a foreign country where I dont even know my size?!

That night the hostel organized a group to go antique bowling.  It was just a little 2 lane alley where we had to set-up our own pins and retrieve our own bowl and keep our own score.  Quite fun!








 I flew from La Paz to Santa Cruz and then on to Buenos Aires on the 4th.  Then I had to patiently (or impatiently) wait for ALENE to arrive!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment