My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Questions and Answers

I have had a request to have a question and answer session about my travels.  I have had some good questions along the way and thought it would be fun to let my blog readers ask any questions they may have. 

The questions I have already been asked and will answer in a future blog are:

1.  What kinda of budget do you have?  How much money did you need to save to fund a year long trip?

2.  Have you fallen in love on this trip?

3.  Whats the best thing you packed?

4. Of all the places you have visited, what is your favorite?

Add your questions to the comments and Ill answer them the best that I can.   Ask any question you may have (within reason). 

Ready...Go!

2 comments:

  1. Have you made it back home at all to visit your family yet or will you wait until all your travels are done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find out if Australian ladies think having a male American with the tattoo Matilda or Matil(s) is a good idea/turn on?

    ReplyDelete