My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Random - Africa

I have eaten enough peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a lifetime.  We have given up on making sandwiches for lunch everyday and are now to eating at local cafes or roadside restaurants. 

I am at this moment playing fetch with a beer  bottle cap with the campground dog.  I type a little bit, he brings the bottle cap, I sit the computer down and throw the cap, I type a little more, he fetches again.  Best dog ever!  The first time I tried to throw the cap over him he jumped and caught it!!

I cant balance anything on my head like the east Africans can.  It's an impressive skill.  

Africa has been truly amazing.  So much so that I am really considering coming back to do the western Africa trip from Morocco down to Angola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment