My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dec. 4, 2012 - Fish River Canyon, Namibia


Dec. 4, 2012 - Fish River Canyon, Namibia

Fish River Canyon is one of the largest canyons in the world.  They say it is second only to the Grand Canyon.  But they are only going off one of the many dimensions that measures the canyon (width, depth, length).   They told me the same thing about Colca canyon in Peru back in 2009.

However, despite its ranking in the list of canyons it is a beautiful sight.  Our driver took us to the last viewing point and let us hike back along to rim to the main viewing area.

I have good internet right now so I will try to upload some pics in this blog post. :-)






What I have learned:
The river running through fish river canyon is called Fish River.

No comments:

Post a Comment