My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 12 - 13, 2013, - Villa La Angostura, Argentina

November 12 - 14, 2013 - Villa La Angostura, Argentina

Nov. 12:

I arrived in the beautiful little town of Villa La Angostura in the early afternoon.  Unfortunately, I wasnt feeling any better so as soon as I checked in to the hostel I took some pain killer and took a long nap.

 I woke up and had dinner and more pain killer and tried to sleep some more.  The guy at the hostel has been really nice and says that I can visit the free hospital tomorrow if Im not feeling better.

Nov. 13:

Wahoo! Im not 100% but Im definitely much much much better!  So much better than I manage to get out and venture on a little trek to the peninsula.  Also, ice cream helps.








No comments:

Post a Comment