My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 13, 2013 - Salvador, Brazil

December 13, 2013 - Salvador, Brazil

This hostel had an even better breakfast! With eggs and sausage and fruit and cake and coffee and fresh juice! Yum!

That morning I wandered through town trying out some new street foods.





Then it was an organized city tour with some other folks from the hostel.











The hostel also has free caipirinha hour so of course I joined in on that.  Then we went to a folk show that highlighted a lot of local dances and traditions.

We also ran into a group of small kids playing drums in the street.  Cute!



Salvador has a much more Caribbean feel to it.  I also think it has less of a huge city feel and more culture to show off.  People are playing drums and doing capoeira, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment