My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Home - Lexington, Kentucky - Part 2

The following week was fun of funness.

Sunday: I returned to Lexington and had dinner with Megan (also and ex-roommate).  We ate BBQ at a new local restaurant then had a few beers at West 6th Brewery. THEN we made biscuits and brownies!  The 2 things I had missed the most while away.

Monday:  Rest and recovery!  I should and thank once more Mallory and Joe for letting me have a room and bed in their apartment! It was very comfy and very nice!

Tuesday: Dinner with some loves and I joined my old volleyball team for a game of sand volleyball at Marikka's.




Wednesday: Pint night at Pazzo's




Thursday:  Thursday night live.







Friday:  Pool, grilling at the park and then beers at Country Boy Brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment