My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov. 24, 2012 - Namibia


Nov. 24, 2012 - Namibia

We crossed over the border.  Again there was no visa fee to enter.

Exchange rate:  1 USD = 9 Namibian dollars.

I am now listening to Christmas music!  And the weather is no longer so hot.  Its been almost perfect the past few days.  Sunny and warm during the day and just chilly enough at night to snuggle up in the sleeping bag.

I hope all my family and friends back home had a GREAT thanksgiving.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I spent Thanksgiving in the Okavango Delta in Botswana.  At dinner we Americans made the entire group go around and say what they were thankful for this past year.  I think it's safe to say we had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with all our new Africa friends.

What I have learned:
The front of the truck is far less windy than the back.  I have relocated to the second row even though the back seat provided better sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment