My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nov. 11, 2012 - Crocodile Valley, Zambia

I woke up this morning to the news that my Texas A&M Aggies beat #1 Alabama.  BEST news ever!!!! I am so happy and so proud to be an Aggie.

Heeeeeelllloooooooo SEC. :-)

On another note, Alene and I have started a work out plan.   We have done it twice now!

We are at a campsite just across a river from a national park/game reserve.  It is amazing to just sit on the bank of the river and watch/listen to the hippos in the water, to see the crocs swim around and the elephants come down for a drink.

Here the wildlife comes to you.  It's just heaven.

What I have learned:  You have to leave 5-6ft of space between tents so that elephants and other animals can walk through without damaging the tents or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment