My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Zooooooooom

Today is the day! I am so stinking excited!

I hope I have packed and taken care of everything.

Here is a little snapshot of what I have packed.


All of the stuff above fit in the backpack below..with a bit of room to spare!


I will miss you all dearly.  The friends and family in my life right now are top notch and I dont think I would be able to do this trip without all your encouragment, funness, and support.  Everyone is invited to meet up with me somewhere along the way.  If I'm in a part of the world you want to see just holler at me and ill meet you at the airport!!!

My phone service is suspended while I am away. If you want to contact me its gonna have to be through this blog, facebook, skype(RoamingJones0705), or by email. 


1 comment:

  1. May God wrap his loving arms around you and keep you safe on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete