My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Adventure begins

Road trip!

I will be leaving Sunday morning to drive to Taos, NM to pick up Dad and start our road trip.  That first day will be a long 12 hour drive, but after that it should be relaxing shorter drives to each place. 

Here is a link to our current route: http://goo.gl/maps/Necdm

We will spend the majority of the time in Yellowstone National but have several stops on the way to and from there. Including: Arches National (1 day), Dinosaur Monument (1 day), CO, Big Horn Canyon (2 days), Rocky Mt National (2 days), and where ever else the wind my take us!

I am also hoping to meet up with some friends that live in the areas.  Some I haven't seen in many years.  I always love reunions with old friends.  If I haven't contacted you and you are along the route give me a shout!!

Most of the campgrounds are first come first serve which adds a little excitement to the whole thing.  Wondering where exactly you will be sleeping the next day is always an adventure. Some are even FREE! That fits nicely with my budget. 

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment