My Travel Path

My Travel Path

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Leaving

I move out of my Lexington apartment and into a storage building back in Texas next weekend.

It hit me yesterday that I will be leaving the place I have called home for the past 4 years.  The place where I officially transitioned from student to professional, from stranger to friend, where my adventurous spirit finally took over.  I realized, though, that some of the very things I am sad to leave behind are the very things I have to look forward to on my travels. I will leave behind great friends,  but I'm given the opportunity to add to my list of great friends.  I will leave behind my career, but I'm given the opportunity to become a professional me.     I leave behind the comfort of home, but I'm given the opportunity to see that I have many places where I feel at home.



1 comment:

  1. We miss you JJ! Keep the blog up to date so we can share in your fun.

    ReplyDelete